Meet Our New Intern
We're so excited to welcome Alyssa Basler to our team this spring! Learn more about her from Alyssa herself:
Hello! My name is Alyssa Basler and I am Camp Promise’s newest intern! I live on the South Shore of Massachusetts in a little town called Hull. I am 21 years old and I am graduating Bridgewater State University with a Bachelors in Communications and English after 4 long years. I’d like for you guys to get to know me better so here’s 5 silly facts about me...
- I LOVE potato bacon soup.
- The Disney movie Land Before Time never fails to make me cry.
- I’ve been on Nickelodeon twice (Slime Time Live and News with Linda Ellerbee).
- I can touch my nose with my tongue.
- I sing in my car every single time I drive (and sometimes dance if I’m really feeling groovy).
I am ecstatic to be a part of such an open, caring and genuine group and cannot wait to see that this summer has in store for me and camp. Getting involved has always been one of my hobbies, I usually spend my time volunteering with my church and going on service trips with other people from my town so being a member of the Camp Promise community is truly a blessing. I can't wait to get rockin' and rollin'!
--Post by Libby Brockman