- Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD)
- Becker muscular dystrophy (BMD)
- Myotonic muscular dystrophy
- Charco-Marie-Tooth disease (CMT)
- Friedreich's Ataxia (FA)
- Spinal muscular atrophy (SMA)
- Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT)
- Pompe disease (acid maltase deficiency)
Don't see your diagnosis listed above? Just contact us!
We would love to accept every single applicant who applies, but due to high interest, space is limited. Applications are processed on a rolling basis and camper spots are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Applicants must submit an online application and complete an interview with our leadership team in order to be considered for a spot in a cabin. We expect camp sessions to fill up quickly, so please submit your online application and complete your interview as soon as possible.
Camp is provided FREE of charge to all campers, thanks to the generosity of our wonderful donors, volunteers, and fundraising team. We encourage everyone attending camp to make a donation so that our program may continue to grow and thrive with new and exciting program each year.